CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Love Is In The Air

Babygirl and I attended her first Valentine's Day party.  Most of the other kids there were around three, but there was an eight month old for Babygirl to play with.  They were very cute.  The two of them just kept crawling to each other and touching each other's faces.  Interesting to watch.

Everyone was supposed to bring homemade Valentine's.  Seeing as Babygirl has limited crafting ability these days, Momma got busy making these You Make My Heart Glow Valentine's by the Teacher Wife. I forgot how relaxing coloring is. I am seriously considering picking up a coloring book next time I go out =)

This week we've been reading all Babygirl's books about love.  Today we are hanging with some friends and then will have a quiet dinner with Daddy to celebrate our first Valentine's Day as a family.

No comments:

Post a Comment