CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

WIP Wednesdays!

Jumping in on the fun hosted by 

                                                                        Tamis Amis

This week's WIP is Bellatrix Socks by Monkeytoes. (Ravelry link)  I'm using my own Dog Gone Yarns, colorway Vampy.  Knitting these days is slowgoing.  I'm still on sock #1 at the heel right now.  I've made some changes and am doing the sock toe-up instead of cuff down as the pattern is written.  Toe-up is the only way I will do socks at this point.  I started these February 1st or 2nd.  I'm hoping to have them done by the end of the month.  We shall see.



Picture will be posted later.  Apparently my computer and camera are not on speaking terms this morning :(

2 comments:

  1. Why so committed to toe-up? Unless it's a yarn usage thing?
    Cute pattern - I look forward to seeing a picture!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a gauge thing. I can never get gauge. My socks are all done on 0s or 00s and this way I can keep trying them on as I knit. Otherwise they end up being way too big and end up thrown in the closet and never touched again :)

      Delete