CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 5, 2012

E is for Easter fun!

Shhh...don't tell:  We're working on a Secret Project!

Today Babygirl tried fingerpainting for the first time! We are turning her fingerpainted (ovals) Easter Eggs into Easter cards. 

During naptime I grabbed some scrapbooking paper, computer paper, and yellow paint.  I searched the internet for a cute Easter poem and printed out copies. While Babygirl was sleeping I cut cards out of the scrapbooking page, cut the ovals from the white paper and glued the poems into the cards.  I can't share a photo until after the cards have been given out :)

The fingerpainting went well.  At first she tried to put the paint in her mouth.  Once I showed her what to do she enjoyed it.  I can't wait to explore fingerpainting  some more with Babygirl.

1 comment: