In a round about way, this leads me back to A Year Of Projects. I've done it in the past and felt I got more knitting/crocheting done while following along. It also allows me to see what other crafters are doing out there.
I'm going to keep my goals short term as to help me focus. I tend to want to start all.the.things, and finish none. Hopefully by keeping focus I can get some things finished!
Short term focus for July:
1. Surprise knitting. A gift for someone which can't be shared on the Internet right now. It's almost done, pictures will be posted by the end of the month.
2. A River Runs Through It - I'm doing this as a KAL with two friends from the Yarn Cruise.
3. One currently undecided UFO
Long term goals:
1. Use yarn from the stash!!
2. Get stash and pattern books organized
Things I'd like to make this year:
1. A sweater for me (maybe Antler)
2. A sweater for Babygirl (maybe Antler)
3. A pair of socks
4. A sweater with the yarn from Ireland