I'm trying to make more of an effort to spend some time knitting and/or crocheting. A few years ago I participated in A Year of Projects for a while. It really kept me on track and focused on what projects I was working on. I'm hoping it will do the same this round. My list is going to be short, at this point I'd just like to finish a project :). I'm thinking along the lines of quarterly goals so I can focus on finishing, rather than starting a million (more) projects.
Year of Projects list:
1. Hitchhiker - this one is a WIP.
2. summer-flies- still need to decide on yarn for this one.
3. CAL starting July 6: Picnic Basket Shawl I'll finalize my yarn choice for this tonight.
4. Wrapped in Warmth- Yarn chosen from stash.
5. A pair of socks using the two at a time method (new technique for me).
6. Pick two UFOs to finish this summer
I will add more as I think of them/finish projects.
Started: June 1, 2015
Yarn: Purgatory Falls Alpaca Farm (Mass. Sheep and Wool 2015)
425 yards 70% Alpaca/20% Merino/10% Nylon
Needles: size 2
Wrapped In Warmth
Started: July 5, 2015
Yarn: Red Heart Designer Sport in Berry
Hook: CGOA conference hook. I think it's an I, will have to double check.