CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 25, 2012

Lists: 10 Things to do this summer

I love lists!  I love making lists and I love crossing things off lists.  This list is for Little Miss Monster. 


Ten Things We Will Do This Summer

  1. go to the beach
  2. visit the zoo  6/03/2012
  3. plant a garden
  4. visit three local parks
  5. spend a whole day visiting with Miss J
  6. run (okay maybe toddle) through the sprinkler
  7. get messy: finger paint, play with oobleck, etc
  8. blow bubbles
  9. go for a walk on the rail trail
  10. visit a farm

2 comments:

  1. Great list of things to do ... I have never blown bubbles for Josh maybe I will have some fun with that this summer .. make sure you get messy with paint we LOVE that x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely try bubbles. Babygirl loves them! We've done painting twice so far, but her reaction was lukewarm. We'll see what happens over the summer. I can't wait to try oobleck with her!

    ReplyDelete