CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

WIP Wednesdays

Wip Wednesdays:

WIP Wednesdays with Tami's Amis:

Still working on Solar Flare, though I haven't touched it too much this week for fear of screwing it up.  I've had a lot on my mind and haven't been very focused at night so I've only been doing a row or two at a time.  Still loving this pattern and yarn. The yarn is Ulndi by ...into the whirled colorway Fourteen dot Twelve. Still working chart 2.




Also still working on my yellow plain vanilla's (Lion Brand Sock Ease).  They are starting to feel like the never ending pair of socks.

At the heel for Bellatrix, which means these are stalled for the moment.  I plan on spending some time on them this weekend.

I've started this beauty...sorta: All The Shades of Truth  Working with worsted so I'm making some changes to section sizes.  This is being done in Vanna's Choice by Lion Brand.

8 comments:

  1. Its so pretty. I think I might have to make one for me... I love the color too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's going fast in worsted weight yarn.

      Delete
  2. Oh I love the solar Flare! The color is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm loving the way it is working up. I"ve been slacking in this one though, I need to get back to working on it!

      Delete
  3. Hi, I'm visiting from Tami's Amis. The shawl is a gorgeous colour. Good luck with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I just love the pattern for the shades of truth wrap. I immediately added it to my list of favorites! I hope the socks find their way to the finish line. I hate a project that never seems to end.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did the same with the shades of truth wrap. Then I just couldn't stop thinking about it. So I went ahead and purchased it, knowing that I need a mindless knit pattern right now! The socks/shawl are no good for when I am even the slightest bit tired. So this gives me an option to knit something!

      Delete