CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 4, 2012

Busy Bag #1

I was looking to put together some activities to keep in the car for Babygirl. Since we usually spend one weekend a month traveling to see family I figured they might come in handy in case when we hit traffic. While doing some research I came across these two blogs with loads of activities for toddlers: Second Story Window and PlayCreateExplore.  Loving them both. Over the next few weeks I will be making up some of the Busy Bags from these two sites. 


Off to the dollar store I went. Here's the first bag (Idea from Second Story Window):
One half a pool noodle and some nylon rope. A great activity to practice "stringing beads". I could probably get three to four activity bags from these two items. However I chose to make one and put the extra material into the craft pile that I've started accumulating for Babygirl.


The Not-So-Secret Confessions of a First Time Mom

6 comments:

  1. Great ideas. I'll definitely be passing these along to my mommy friends. :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think there are some great bags out there. I hope to make one a week.

      Delete
  2. Great Idea!! Newest follower visiting from the blog hop!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute blog! I'm a new blog follower, it would be great if you stopped on by and followed me at http://iheartpears.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Following you now...love that cupcake. I have a friend due soon, might try to make it for her.

      Delete