CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

WIP Wednesdays

Wip Wednesdays:


WIP Wednesdays with Tami's Amis:

Solar Flare: Still looks like this.  Haven't touched it all week. The yarn is Ulndi by ...into the whirled colorway Fourteen dot Twelve.



 Yellow plain vanilla's (Lion Brand Sock Ease): currenty working on the heel :)




Also at the heel for Bellatrix, waiting until I finish the yellow socks to start that.  I figure finish one pair before I start the next.

  My version of All The Shades of Truth, in worsted weight yarn (Vanna's Choice by Lion Brand).



9 comments:

  1. Your socks look really good. I love how cheerful they are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, the yarn for your shawl is lovely! Excellent color. Happy socking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I wanted something different that what I usually wear.

      Delete
  3. All the Shades of Truth is a very striking stole. Can't wait to see how it looks in the colours you've picked!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too :) Faved that pattern as soon as I saw it and just couldn't wait to get started!

      Delete
  4. Solar Flare looks like a great pattern! Would love to see yours growing a bit more. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! I'd love to see it growing as well!

      Delete
  5. I'm really liking the plain vanilla sock. I could use a pair, or ten, myself!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! I make mostly plain vanillas!

    ReplyDelete