CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 6, 2012

Menu Planning

It's hot and sticky here in New York.  I'm so not in the mood to cook!  When it's this hot I try to get dinner made in the morning before it heats up too much.  This week I'm just not into the whole meal planning/cooking thing.  (Can't we just have ice cream for dinner ;) ?)

This is what I've got so far:
Monday: Breaded/fried eggplant with ricotta and sliced garden tomatoes
Tuesday: Burgers (BBQ) and corn from the farmstand
Wednesday: salad: lettuce, tomato, homemade crutons
Thursday: ???
Friday: homemade pizza with veggies
Saturday: ???

I'm off to scour the net Pinterest for some more ideas...

What are you making?  Got any quick and easy recipes to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment