CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

WIP Wednesday

Wip Wednesdays:

WIP Wednesdays with Tami's Amis:


Still working on my Lacy Cardigan.  Here's the latest picture:


Sorry about the picture, something is going on with my point and shoot camera.  I'm hoping it's just the memory card.  I'll be getting a new one this weekend to test it.  Until then I'm going to have to use my SLR for photos.


 Almost finished sock #1.  As of last night:



Babygirl is teething something fierce this week, so there hasn't been much time for knitting.  Any free time I have I find myself slipping away to get a quick nap.  Hopefully this will be over soon.  Poor kid is miserable :(

1 comment:

  1. I just love that sock!!! ♥

    I am sorry to hear your little girl is teething--it's been a couple years since my boy went through that, and I remember it so well. It was awful. I hope the misery is over soon for you and your daughter!

    ReplyDelete