CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

A Year of Projects and Wips Wednesday Update

It's been a while since I posted for A Year of Projects and Wips Wednesday.  This viral thing really knocked me on my butt.  Still not 100%, but I think it's mostly allergies at this point.  Allergies this early for me, does not bode well for the season.  Hopefully the allergy meds will kick in soon!

On to the fun stuff:


and a little bit of cheating here, also:


I didn't start knitting/crocheting again until Friday night.  A friend hosted a small knit night at her house.  I took my sweater with me.  I added a few rows to the left front, which is almost done now:

The plan is to wear this to Sheep and Wool the weekend of October 20/21.  Guess who needs to get her butt in gear!?!

Other than that I'm crocheting a washcloth for my goddaughter.  She was recently up for a visit and saw Babygirl's washcloths and decided she'd like pink and purple "yarn washcloths" for her birthday.  That's become my travel project as I start babysitting again today.  I'll work on them while I wait for the boys to get out of school.

That's it for me.  I look forward to checking in with the others at A Year of Projects and Tami's Amis Wips Wednesday to see what everyone else is working on this week!








1 comment:

  1. How fun! A knit night at someone's house. We knit after work once a week and it is my favorite evening--after Friday, of course! Love your sweater, and I am sure you will get it done in time.
    *smiles*

    ReplyDelete