Must. Stop. Casting. On.
Yikes! Since last week I've cast on a sweater for Babygirl and my Irish Sweater. What have I finished...nothing! I will not start any more new projects until I finish something!
Here goes...on my needles:
1. Everyday Baby Cardi for Babygirl. Yarn is Lion Brand LB Collection Cotton Bamboo in Persimmon. I purchased the yarn on a field trip to Lion Brand in Manhattan with some members of my crochet guild. It was back in the summer or fall of 2010, because I was pregnant with Babygirl. Started Thursday and I've already finished the back and half the left front. Loving how fast this is going. Think I'll work on some more sweaters for Babygirl when I finish some projects.
2. My Irish Sweater: Halletts Ledge with my Irish yarn. I think I know what the yarn is, just waiting for confirmation from the shop where my mom purchased it. Technically I've only swatched this. I need to get a set of circs in the correct size...all mine are currently busy with other projects :(
3. Solar Flare us still on the needles. No progress there.
4. All Shades of Truth wrap - same no progress there.
5. Lace Cardigan - Not much progress there since Wednesday. I have to sit down and write out the next
part of the pattern tonight. (I do this for increasing/decreasing parts to help me see it better.)
I'm looking forward to seeing what others have been up to this week! Happy Knitting!